Cheap, Fast and Healthy
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:30 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness, Dining Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Are you on a hectic schedule and tight budget? Are you sick of going through the drive thru and ordering unhealthy food just because it’s convenient? Come join us on Tuesday nights for Cheap, Fast, and Healthy!
Each 30 minutes session will feature tips on shopping for fresh and healthy ingredients, easy to prepare recipes, and cost comparisons. Class participants will see the recipe being prepared, enjoy a sample, and leave with a recipe card and nutrition information to make the meal themselves!
Class is free and no need to pre-register, just show up!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Earth Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Interactive Study Aids with StudyMate (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Big Sky Conference Tournament (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Earth Week: UND and City Tours (11 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Chandler, Ariz. (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Hadi Jabbari Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tech Trends Forum: Plagiarism Strategies & Software (12:30 PM)
- UND Softball vs. South Dakota (2 PM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight (3 PM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight (3 PM)
- UND Softball vs. South Dakota (2) (3 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Celebrating Art of the 60s & 70s (4:30 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- CANCELED: Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)University Band & UND Rock & Rhythm Review "Pops" Concert (8 PM)
- “POPS” concert (8 PM)
- Beginners Swing (8:30 PM)