Cheap, Fast and Healthy
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:30 PM - 6 PM
Health & Recreation, Dining Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Are you on a hectic schedule and tight budget? Are you sick of going through the drive thru and ordering unhealthy food just because it’s convenient? Come join us on Tuesday nights for Cheap, Fast, and Healthy!
Each 30 minutes session will feature tips on shopping for fresh and healthy ingredients, easy to prepare recipes, and cost comparisons. Class participants will see the recipe being prepared, enjoy a sample, and leave with a recipe card and nutrition information to make the meal themselves!
Class is free and no need to pre-register, just show up!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at America Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Senior Design Expo (11 AM)
- Daniel H. Ferris Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- UND Men's Golf American Sky Conference Championship (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Astrid D'Cunha Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- Christopher Neal Price Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)My Best Friend's Wedding (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions - Civil Action (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing (8:30 PM)