Crock Pot Cooking
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12 PM - 12:45 PM
Category: Community Event, Dining Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The crock pot is one of the best time-saving appliances in the kitchen- perfect for the cook with limited time. It’s also great for beginning cooks because all you do is fill it and turn it on. Hours later, you come home to a house filled with wonderful smells and dinner ready for the table.
Join us in the Culinary Corner over your lunch break and prepare tonight’s dinner for you and your family.
Please bring your own crock pot or slow cooker.
Dates: Crock pot cooking begins at noon each day.
Jan. 16 – Quiche
Jan. 23 – Italian Meatloaf
Jan. 30 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Feb. 6 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Feb. 13 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Feb. 20 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Feb. 27 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Mar. 6 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sundogs and Sunflowers Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Deb’s Shops (10:30 AM)
- Diversity Town Hall (12 PM)
- SCEC Faculty Teaching Showcase (12 PM)
- Very Gentle Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Educational Leadership Doctoral Program Open House (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Spring Break Boot Camp (4:45 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Entrepreneur Forum: Patrick Kullmann - "From Napkin to Market" (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)HBO's Angels in America (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Northern Colorado (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)