Crock Pot Cooking
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12 PM - 12:45 PM
Category: Community Event, Dining Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The crock pot is one of the best time-saving appliances in the kitchen- perfect for the cook with limited time. It’s also great for beginning cooks because all you do is fill it and turn it on. Hours later, you come home to a house filled with wonderful smells and dinner ready for the table.
Join us in the Culinary Corner over your lunch break and prepare tonight’s dinner for you and your family.
Please bring your own crock pot or slow cooker.
Dates: Crock pot cooking begins at noon each day.
Jan. 16 – Quiche
Jan. 23 – Italian Meatloaf
Jan. 30 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Feb. 6 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Feb. 13 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Feb. 20 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Feb. 27 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Mar. 6 – Recipe unavailable at this time.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Rodney S. Webb Distinguished Jurist-in-Residence (All Day)
- Sundogs and Sunflowers Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Second Annual North Dakota Spirit Week (8 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Poster Sessions using PowerPoint (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Camp of the Cross - Table at the Union (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)State of the City (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Soup & Share (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Interfaith Fair at the Wellness Expo (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Very Gentle Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Irv Walen Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- Live Court Hearing (3:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Prayers in the Desert (6 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- HBO's Angels in America: Perestroika (7 PM)
- Infinite Faith Music Challenge (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Christian Rap & Rock Infinite Faith Music Challenge (7:30 PM)
- Junior Trumpet Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)