Weight Watchers at Work
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
Cost: $39.95 per month
Category: Health & Wellness, Meetings
Contact: Kimberly Ruliffson 701.777.0210
Energy and Environmental Research Center Lewis and Clark Room
15 N 23rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
UND has two meeting locations on campus (open to anyone). Meetings are:
Wednesdays: 4:45pm-5:15pm, Twamley snack bar, 4th floor (starting August 21, 2013)
Wednesdays 12:15pm-12:45pm, EERC Lewis and Clark room
You can enroll online for a cost of $39.95/month. Staff and Faculty are eligible for a $50 return 3 times a year for attending 80% of meetings.
For more information, visit the Work Well website at:
For general questions about the program at UND, contact Kim Ruliffson, Coordinator of Work Well at: 701-777-0210 or email@example.com
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit "Preliminary Approval of Thesis or Dissertation" form to the Graduate School office (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)