Spring Break Boot Camp
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:45 PM - 5:45 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Special Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Spring Break Boot Camp!This 6 week class is designed to get your body ready for spring break! Each class will incorporate a combination of cardio, strength, plyometrics, and flexibility all in one! In addition workout plans will be provided during the week to keep you on task and in ultimate condition! ADDED BONUS - This class will be taught by two experienced personal trainers!
Registration for the 1st 6 weeks begins on January 7th and runs through January 21st, 2013.
Classes start the week of January 21st!
Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Wednesdays at 4:45pm (60 min)
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Student Government Elections (7:30 AM)
- The Scholarly Forum (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Workshop: Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One-Minute with Respondus (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- Meet, Eat, and Learn (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Very Gentle Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- WEBINAR: Workshop - Mastering The Grade Center in Blackboard (3 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Safe Spring Break (6:30 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Graduate Cello Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)