Hip Hop Hustle Instructor Training
Saturday, March 23, 2013 9 AM - 5 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Special Event, Class Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Hip Hop HUSTLE™ Instructor Training
An incredible Home Workout, and it's great for instructors, too!
Are you ready for another insane format from Powder Blue Productions? For decades, everyone has loved “the Hustle.” Well, we’ve gone a step further and come up with Hip Hop HUSTLE™! This class takes the fun factor up a notch with super hot moves that will have everyone wanting more!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!! Impossible you say? Not for us! This class is a completely pre-designed hip-hop dance class that’s easy to follow and easy to teach. Which, by the way, makes it even better because anyone can do the moves and make them their own!
The full day Instructor Training is 8 hours long and you’ll walk away with:
Music CDs (120-130 bpm)
One Instructional DVD
0.6 ACE CECs and 7.5 AFAA CEUs
So, you think you CAN'T dance? Well, if you can HUSTLE, you can Hip Hop HUSTLE™! Don't believe us? You've got to try it, then!
Taking Pre-registratants through Feb 13th - To Register: Contact Kristi Paulson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 651-755-7061.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Nutrition Month (All Day)
- PILSA Tax Assistance (9 AM)
- UND M. Tennis vs. Northern Arizona (9 AM)
- UND Men's Tennis vs. Northern Arizona (9 AM)
- UND Women's Tennis vs. Northern Arizona (9 AM)
- StepFit (10 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Fiction Workshop (12 PM)
- UND Softball at Weber State (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND W. Tennis vs. Northern Arizona (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Family Fun Day (1 PM)
- UND Softball at Weber State (1 PM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Chemistry Fun Day (2 PM)
- Mystery Moctail Hour (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Jason Aldean (7 PM)