Specialty Group Exercise Registration!
Thursday, January 10, 2013 All Day
Category: Health & Wellness, Special Event, Class Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Do you need more fun in your exercise routine?
Specialty Exercise offers a themed workout that gathers others with interests like yours. Specialty Exercise is progressive, meaning it starts with basic instruction and builds upon the featured foundation. Our specialty options provide a fun atmosphere and new challenges to any routine. Because of the specific design creation, equipment and knowledge of instructor that is needed, a small fee is associated with each Specialty Exercise. The fee may be variable depending on the combination of previously listed factors.
For Spring 2013 the Specialty 6-week class options are:
ViPR - Tues & Thurs 4:30 pm (45 min) - $50
Boxing - Tues & Thurs @ 5:30 pm (60 min) - $70
Morning Reformer Pilates - Mon & Wed @ 6:15 am (45 min) - $75
Spring Break Bootcamp - Wednesday @ 4:45 pm (60 min) - $60
AcroYoga - Sunday @ 3:30 pm (90 min) - $40
Classes start the week of January 21st!
Check out: http://und.edu/health-wellness/wellness/fitness/specialty.cfm for all the details and to register for these classes!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Bullying Webinar (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (11 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Lecture Capture with Tegrity (2 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Library2Go (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Basketball vs. Montana (7 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Montana (8 PM)