Specialty Group Exercise Registration!
Saturday, January 19, 2013 All Day
Category: Health & Wellness, Special Event, Class Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Do you need more fun in your exercise routine?
Specialty Exercise offers a themed workout that gathers others with interests like yours. Specialty Exercise is progressive, meaning it starts with basic instruction and builds upon the featured foundation. Our specialty options provide a fun atmosphere and new challenges to any routine. Because of the specific design creation, equipment and knowledge of instructor that is needed, a small fee is associated with each Specialty Exercise. The fee may be variable depending on the combination of previously listed factors.
For Spring 2013 the Specialty 6-week class options are:
ViPR - Tues & Thurs 4:30 pm (45 min) - $50
Boxing - Tues & Thurs @ 5:30 pm (60 min) - $70
Morning Reformer Pilates - Mon & Wed @ 6:15 am (45 min) - $75
Spring Break Bootcamp - Wednesday @ 4:45 pm (60 min) - $60
AcroYoga - Sunday @ 3:30 pm (90 min) - $40
Classes start the week of January 21st!
Check out: http://und.edu/health-wellness/wellness/fitness/specialty.cfm for all the details and to register for these classes!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- 21st Annual Northern Star International Skating Competition (6 AM)
- UND Men's Track at Jack Johnson Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Men's Track at National Pole Vault Summit (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at National Pole Vault Summit (10 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Everything for Weddings & Formals (12 PM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (1 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball vs.Portland State (2 PM)
- Free Movie @ The Library! (2 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Portland State (4 PM)
- Date Night in the Kitchen (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Date Night at Culinary Corner (5 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Minnesota (7:05 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey vs. Wisconsin (7:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Professional Champion Bull Riders Tour (7:30 PM)