Institutional Review Board Meeting
Friday, February 1, 2013 2 PM
The Institutional Review Board will meet at 2 p.m. Friday, Feb. 1, in 305 Twamley Hall to consider all full board review research proposals submitted to the IRB Office before Tuesday, Jan. 15.
Clinical medical projects must be reviewed by the clinical medical subcommittee before being brought to the full board. Proposals for these projects are due in IRB before Tuesday, Jan. 8.
Minutes from the meeting will be available in the IRB office approximately one week after the meeting.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for students to submit incomplete work from Fall to instructors (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Financial Wellness Open House (10 AM)
- UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Thundering Herd Classic (12 PM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Thundering Herd Classic (12 PM)
- LEEPS Lecture (12 PM)
- UND W. Tennis vs. Montana (1 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at Minnesota State (7:05 PM)
- UPC After Dark (7:30 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. Wisconsin (7:35 PM)
- UND W. Tennis vs. South Dakota State (8 PM)
- God of Carnage (9:30 PM)