Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:30 AM - 11 AM
The Staff Senate Staff Development Program Committee is sponsoring "It Begins Here: Best Responses to Bullying Behaviors," from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Jan. 10 in the River Valley Room of the Memorial Union. The program will be presented by Kristine Paranica, director of the Conflict Resolution Center.
You will learn to identify bullying behaviors and learn responses that can stop problematic patterns before they become more repetitive and systemic. Learn what to do if you feel like you are being targeting by a bully, including tips on when to document, how to get help, and more.
Sign up through U2 at www.conted.und.edu/u2/ The session can be viewed live in the River Valley Room, streamed online (live feed instructions provided upon U2 registration), and also via URL online anytime.
For more information, please contact Diane Hillebrand, Staff Development Program Committee chair, at 777.2808, email@example.com.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration! (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- "Todd Hebert: A Survey" Exhibition (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (11 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Lecture Capture with Tegrity (2 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Library2Go (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Basketball vs. Montana (7 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Montana (8 PM)