(editor's pick)Lectureship in Values and Ethics
Monday, March 25, 2013 7 PM - 9 PM
Delta Gamma Foundation/Everson Family Lectureship in Values and Ethics
This inaugural lectureship will feature international speaker and author Michael Hingson, who survived the Sept. 11, 2001, attack on the World Trade Center. His book “Thunder Dog: The True Story of a Blind Man, His Guide Dog, and the Triumph of Trust at Ground Zero,” has been on the New York Times best-selling list.
In 2011, the UND Alpha Theta chapter of Delta Gamma established the Delta Gamma Foundation/ Everson Family Lectureship in Values and Ethics. Alpha Theta is honored to be one of only 18 out of the 147 Delta Gamma collegiate chapters to sponsor this lectureship. We hope it will annually bring together students, faculty, alumnae and the Grand Forks community to engage in conversation about leadership, diversity, and the power of human relationships.
This event is free and open to the public.This event is free and open to the public. Parking is accessible on UND campus or the parking ramp.
This is made possible through an endowment from the Delta Gamma Foundation. As one of 18 of 147 collegiate chapters to host this event, they hope to stimulate conversation within the campus and community.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Nutrition Month (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- UND Men's Golf at CSUB Invitational (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Campus Easter Egg Hunt (10 AM)
- Workshop: Click without a Clicker: New Software and Mobile Devices (10 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- Disney College Program Information tables (11 AM)
- Core & More (11:30 AM)
- Anatomy and Cell Biology Seminar (12 PM)
- UND Men's Golf at Cal-State Bakersfield (12 PM)
- Student Finance User Group Meeting (12 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (12:15 PM)
- Workshop: iPads - Applications (1 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- Cool Runnings Running Group (4 PM)
- Observatory Banquet (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5:15 PM)
- Contemporary Painting Class (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (5:45 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Astronomy Public Talk (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)