(editor's pick)Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium
Friday, January 25, 2013 4 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Wayne Barkhouse 701.777.3520
Contact Dept: Dept. of Physics and Astrophysics
101 Cornell St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Dr. Matthew Craig, Minnesota State University Moorhead, will be giving a colloquium titled "Variable Star Photometry: A Sampler" at the Department of Physics and Astrophysics on Friday January 25 at 4:00 PM in Witmer 211. Refreshments will be served at 3:30 PM in Witmer 215. All are welcome.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Athletic Fan Lunch (11:30 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- White Coat Ceremony (2 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Northern Arizona (7 PM)
- UND Women's Hockey at St. Cloud State (7:05 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:35 PM)
- (editor's pick)God of Carnage (9:30 PM)