(editor's pick)Coffee, Cookies & Conversation
Thursday, March 14, 2013 1 PM - 3 PM
Community Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Rosencrans 701.777.2117
Memorial Union 3rd Floor Lounge
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Coffee, Cookies & Conversation is a weekly event that is held for nontraditional students* and is also open to other faculty, staff and students. A featured guest may be present to lead an informal discussion. This gathering is designed to exchange ideas as well as to share valuable information about programs, and resources available to students. If you or someone you know qualifies as a nontraditional student, we ask that you encourage them to attend our events. Or if you are interested in being a featured guest and would like to share your knowledge, please contact our office. This event is a great way to get nontraditional students involved on campus! Join us on Thursdays in the Memorial Union third floor lounge from 1-3 p.m. Coffee and cookies will be provided.
*A nontraditional student is defined as an undergraduate student that is an active military member/Veteran or has a spouse/dependent or has taken 1+ years off of school.
If you have any questions about this or any other program that we offer, please contact the Student Success Center in the Memorial Union, by phone at 777.2117 or by email at ssc@UND.edu.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Break (All Day)
- Spring Forward Into Savings! (All Day)
- HIPE Week (All Day)
- Advanced Mediation Skills (8:30 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Shamrock Invitational (9 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Shamrock Invitational (9 AM)
- UND Softball at The Rebel Games (9 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Bucknell Bison Challenge (10 AM)
- Indian Taco Sale (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Las Vegas (12 PM)
- Strength Training (12:10 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)