(editor's pick)Hultberg Lectureship Series
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7 PM
The 2013 Hultberg Lectureship Series will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 5. The event includes classroom visits and a panel discussion: “Why You Should Write Your Future in Pencil,” held at the Gorecki Alumni Center in the Gransberg Community Room at 7 p.m., with a reception to follow.
Guest Speakers include:
• Shawn Deisz, 1980 bachelor’s degree in accounting, and MBA in 1996. Manager of Accounting for Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismarck.
• Jules Kotrba, 2007 bachelor’s degree in marketing and minors in international business and Chinese studies. Senior Business Partner for Target Corporation, Minneapolis.
• Terri Zimmerman, 1985 bachelor’s in accountancy. COO and CFO for Packet Digital, LLC, Fargo.
• Amanda Bentow, 2004 bachelor’s degree in marketing and management, and MBA in 2006. Community Relations Officer, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks.
These women play a vital role in the business world as well as lead philanthropic lifestyles through volunteer work and a commitment to bettering their communities and society.
Other Events on This Day
- Deadline for candidates to apply for a degree (All Day)
- "Bridges of North Dakota" Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Surveys with Qualtrics - Beginner (9:15 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Myth Busters for Parents (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Blackboard Collaborate 12 (1 PM)
- Career Fair Success (1:30 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (7 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Beginners Swing (8:30 PM)