Cooking with Kiddo's
Sunday, March 3, 2013 3 PM - 4:30 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event, Social / Hobby Clubs
Contact: Jessica Poglajen 701.777.0228
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
An important part of learning how to take care of yourself is eating fresh, healthy foods. Cooking with the Kiddos will use fun, creative kid friendly recipes to help increase their awareness, appreciation and knowledge of healthy eating while making it fun to eat there veggies!
Classes are Sunday Feb. 17, 24 and March 3 at 3 p.m.
Cost is $6 per kiddo (parents are free) or $18 for all 3 classes
Register for all 3 classes for $18: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=116860
Any questions? Feel free to contact jessica.poglajen@UND.edu or 777.0228
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sundogs and Sunflowers Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- UND Softball vs. East Carolina (9 AM)
- AFAA Practical Yoga Instructor Training (9 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Norther Arizona Red Rocks Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Softball vs. East Carolina (10 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Sedona, Ariz. (12 PM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- Voice Senior Recital (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)MAYA Trio (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Writers Conference 101: Cheryl Strayed (2 PM)
- Geosciences @ GFPL! (2 PM)
- Partner Yoga (3:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)SKYWARN (7 PM)
- SKYWARN Storm Spotter Training (7 PM)
- Piano Studio Recital (8 PM)