Educational Leadership Doctoral Program Open House
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 4 PM - 7 PM
Meetings, Dining Event
Contact: Jennifer Swangler 701.777.3000
Contact Dept: University of North Dakota
Skills & Technology Training Center Enterprise 110 (Unofficial Venue)
1305 19th Avenue
Fargo, ND 58102
The UND Department of Educational Leadership (EDL) will host an informational open house on Wednesday, Feb. 20, for PreK-12 and higher education administrators interested in earning their doctorates in educational leadership. The open house will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Enterprise 110 Room in the Skills & Technology Training Center at 1305 19th Avenue North in Fargo.
The part-time Educational Leadership Doctoral Program will be offered face-to-face in Fargo beginning fall 2013. Doctoral students will meet periodically on the weekends and use online technology to complete supplemental coursework.
The EDL Doctoral Program with an Emphasis in PreK-12 Education prepares individuals for positions as principals, superintendents, and other upper-level administrator roles.
The EDL Doctoral Program with an Emphasis in Higher Education prepares individuals for prominent administrative positions in academic affairs, student affairs, and other leadership positions in higher education.
At the Feb. 20 open house, EDL faculty members will be available to discuss curriculum, admissions requirements, and how the Fargo off-campus program will work. Learn more.
Other Events on This Day
- Sundogs and Sunflowers Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Deb’s Shops (10:30 AM)
- Diversity Town Hall (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- SCEC Faculty Teaching Showcase (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Very Gentle Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Spring Break Boot Camp (4:45 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Entrepreneur Forum: Patrick Kullmann - "From Napkin to Market" (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)HBO's Angels in America (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Northern Colorado (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)