(editor's pick)Entrepreneur Forum: Patrick Kullmann - "From Napkin to Market"
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Katie Langlie 701.777.3132
Contact Dept: Center for Innovation
Center for Innovation
4200 James Ray Drive
Grand Forks, ND 58201
The UND Center for Innovation’s next Entrepreneur Forum features Patrick Kullmann, MBA, is the Founder and Lead Strategist at CG3 Consulting and author of the book: The Inventor's Guide for Medical Technology. Mr. Kullmann is a 30-year veteran of the medical technology field. He has successfully exited two start-up medical technology companies for a combined value of $220M and was a senior director at Medtronic as well as a leader at Boston Scientific, Johnson & Johnson and Baxter International. He founded CG3 Consulting in 2008 with offices in Minneapolis, Boston and San Diego. Patrick also contributes to the Minnesota Angel Network and the Minnesota Technology Cup as a business plan reviewer, mentor and coach. He will present “From Napkin to the Market” at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 20, in the Idea Lab at the Ina Mae Rude Entrepreneur Center.
“From Napkin to the Market'' will containt various topics that impact the success or failure of early stage companies in the medical device, pharmaceutical, Biotech and healthcare IT spaces. The attendees will acquire a clear and concise understanding of the ''make or break'' issues for startup companies in the life science areas from concept to market and beyond. The speaker will present specific topics based on his 30 years of experience and on the book The Inventor's Guide for Medical Technology. The first 50 attendants will receive a signed copy of the Inventor's Guide for Medical Technology.
The Entrepreneur Forum is a series of events hosted by the Center for Innovation to provide inspiring speakers and networking opportunities for the community. Space is limited and participants are encouraged to arrive a few minutes early. The Entrepreneur Forum is free and open to the public.
The UND Center for Innovation is a division of the College of Business and Public Administration at the University of North Dakota that provides assistance to innovators, entrepreneurs, and researchers to launch new ventures, commercialize new technologies, and secure access to capital from private and public sources.
Other Events on This Day
- Sundogs and Sunflowers Exhibit (All Day)
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Deb’s Shops (10:30 AM)
- Diversity Town Hall (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- SCEC Faculty Teaching Showcase (12 PM)
- Very Gentle Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Educational Leadership Doctoral Program Open House (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Spring Break Boot Camp (4:45 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)HBO's Angels in America (7 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball at Northern Colorado (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)