(editor's pick)Grand Forks Healthy Living Expo
Saturday, March 16, 2013 10 AM - 3 PM
This will be a day full of health, fitness, activity, demonstrations and wellness.
This event engages equal opportunity for all health related businesses to get in front of the public and share how they can help improve lives. Greater Grand Forks is looking for ways to live a healthier lifestyle. Some hot topics include: weight management, skin rejuvenation, back pain alleviation, power lifting, and selecting the appropriate health care provider. And don’t forget these health categories: green living, environmental health products, financial health, outdoor and indoor recreation, rehabilitation services, retreats and safety. Essentially, feeling good and looking good are top priorities in 2013.
The Grand Forks Herald and Clear Channel Radio have teamed up to give businesses the opportunity to present their products and services to several thousand health-conscious consumers in one action packed day.
Other Events on This Day
- Spring Forward Into Savings! (All Day)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Shamrock Invitational (9 AM)
- UND Softball at The Rebel Games (9 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- UND Softball vs. St. Peter's (12 PM)
- UND M. Tennis vs. Montana State (1 PM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- Free Movie @ The Library! (2 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Wagner (4 PM)