(editor's pick)Fall Career Fair - Engineering/Technology
Thursday, October 3, 2013 11 AM - 3 PM
Students: Mark your calendars and plan to attend if you are looking for a full-time job or a Co-op/Internship in the Engineering and Technology fields! This is a great way for you to start networking and building connections for your future.
Employers: This is the best place you want to be when searching for the top candidates for the job! Please see http://und.edu/student-life/careers/cf-details.cfm for booth details.
What is the Career Fair?
The Career Fair is a three day expo attended by students from all fields of study. The Meet & Greet is a great way to connect students with employers and alumni on an informal basis. The segmented career fairs provide an excellent opportunity for employers to provide information about their company and connect with students. The Career Fair serves as a great starting point to discuss (or interview) for current and/or future career-related employment and Co-op/internship opportunities.
NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers of college interns and grads. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything but jobs and to provide company information, may not attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up to UND (7:30 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Lunch Crunch (12:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Break the Silence Rally (5 PM)
- Cliff's Natural Resources Info Session (5 PM)
- 'RUSSIAN' the Season! Promotional Party (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: (6 PM)
- 3M Info Session (6 PM)
- CANCELED: Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- SuperSmoothies (6:15 PM)
- Outrageous Faith (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Escanaba in Da Moonlight (7:30 PM)
- Guest Tuba Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)