PILSA Tax Assistance
Saturday, March 9, 2013 9 AM - 11 AM
The Public Interest Law Students Association (PILSA) is pleased to announce the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program for 2013 (2012 tax year). The VITA program offers free tax help to people who need assistance in preparing their individual income tax return. IRS-certified volunteers provide basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing at no cost. Volunteers are IRS certified to prepare U.S. citizen, resident, and non-resident returns (international students).
No appointment is necessary, first come, first served. There is no cost to have a VITA volunteer prepare your return.
Location: Memorial Union Room 1B (lower level computer lab)
Tuesdays - 5 to 7 p.m. (Feb. 26; March 5, 19, 26; April 2, 9)
Saturdays - 9 to 11 a.m. (Feb. 23; March 9, 23; April 6)
Any questions can be directed to co-chairs:
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- UND Softball vs. Detroit Mercy (8 AM)
- UND Softball at The Rebel Games (9 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Seahawk Invitational (10 AM)
- UND Softball vs Creighton (10 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- UND W. Tennis at Portland State (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball vs. Southern Utah (2 PM)
- Outer Space in the Great Plains Series - Jupiter and its Moons (2:30 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Southern Utah (3 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Minnesota State (7:05 PM)