Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective
Saturday, March 9, 2013 1 PM - 5 PM
Community Event, Culture, Museum / Gallery Exhibit
Contact: Rebecca Grandstrand 701.777.4195
Contact Dept: North Dakota Museum of Art
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Timothy Ray was born in 1940 in Indian Head, Saskatchewan, Canada. Ray received his BFA from the University of Manitoba, and his MFA in in 1969 from the University of Arkansas, Little Rock. He taught at Minnesota State University Moorhead from 1970 until 1997.
The exhibition will be on display through April 7, 2013.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- UND Softball vs. Detroit Mercy (8 AM)
- UND Softball at The Rebel Games (9 AM)
- PILSA Tax Assistance (9 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Seahawk Invitational (10 AM)
- Children's Story Hour (10 AM)
- UND Softball vs Creighton (10 AM)
- UND W. Tennis at Portland State (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- UND Men's Basketball vs. Southern Utah (2 PM)
- Outer Space in the Great Plains Series - Jupiter and its Moons (2:30 PM)
- UND Women's Basketball at Southern Utah (3 PM)
- UND Men's Hockey at Minnesota State (7:05 PM)