Meet, Eat, and Learn
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 12 PM - 1 PM
Join us for "A look at the past, present, and future of women in Iran."
Three Iranian women will discuss their personal journeys and share information on women's rights, culture, religion, and practicies in Iran.
Mojdeh Mardani: faculty, Electrical Engineering, and SWE faculty advisor
Sima Noghanian: assistant professor, Electrical Engineering
Leila Azinfar: Ph.D. student, Electrical Engineering
Meet, Eat, and Learn is a monthly presentation where you can learn something new, share views and ideas, and interact with others-all while enjoying a delicious and free lunch.
Everyone is welcome!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Ski UND (5:30 AM)
- Muscle Pump (6:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Student Government Elections (7:30 AM)
- The Scholarly Forum (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Workshop: Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One-Minute with Respondus (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (10:30 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Very Gentle Yoga (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Interviewing Techniques (12:30 PM)
- WEBINAR: Workshop - Mastering The Grade Center in Blackboard (3 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (4:15 PM)
- Spring Break Boot Camp (4:45 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Safe Spring Break (6:30 PM)
- Hip Hop (7:15 PM)
- CoreCycle (7:15 PM)
- Graduate Cello Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)