Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett
Saturday, April 6, 2013 9 AM - 12 PM
Cost: $50/session; $180/4 sessions; $200/5 sessions
Category: Health & Recreation, Class Event
Contact: Tammy Magness 701.330.1639
215 7th St N
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Explore the Five Foundational Pillars of Vinyasa Practice while learning the modifications and variation for each pose. We will discuss the Seven Mental Mistakes student commonly make during yoga practice and learn to avoid them by focusing on the Spiritual Focus for each pose.
Dillon Cherrett has been practicing yoga for 19 years. Trained in multiple styles of yoga and massage, Dillon offers his expertise to beginning and advance students alike.
This workshop is open to yoga practitioners of all levels. Please arrive 10 minutes before each session. Pre-registration is preferred but not required. Register at the Altru Family YMCA.
Each session will explore a specific focus. Please see the website for more information about each session.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)ND GLBTQA Conference 2013 (8 AM)
- Spin for Kids Fundraiser (8:30 AM)
- PILSA Tax Assistance (9 AM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Spring Book Sale (9 AM)
- Wellness Fair (9 AM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Dakota Duals (10 AM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Dakota Duals (10 AM)
- StepFit (10 AM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (10 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Outer Space in the Great Plains: Resources for Aliens (2:30 PM)
- UND W. Tennis vs. Southern Utah (3 PM)
- UND Women's Tennis vs. Southern Utah (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Men's Tennis vs. St. Cloud State (7:30 PM)
- Greater Grand Forks Symphony Orchestra (7:30 PM)
- Snapshots from Armageddon (9:30 PM)