Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett
Sunday, April 7, 2013 9 AM - 12 PM
Cost: $50/session; $180/4 sessions; $200/5 sessions
Category: Health & Recreation, Class Event
Contact: Tammy Magness 701.330.1639
215 7th St N
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Explore the Five Foundational Pillars of Vinyasa Practice while learning the modifications and variation for each pose. We will discuss the Seven Mental Mistakes student commonly make during yoga practice and learn to avoid them by focusing on the Spiritual Focus for each pose.
Dillon Cherrett has been practicing yoga for 19 years. Trained in multiple styles of yoga and massage, Dillon offers his expertise to beginning and advance students alike.
This workshop is open to yoga practitioners of all levels. Please arrive 10 minutes before each session. Pre-registration is preferred but not required. Register at the Altru Family YMCA.
Each session will explore a specific focus. Please see the website for more information about each session.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Other Events on This Day
- ND GLBTQA Conference 2013 (8 AM)
- NRHH Membership Inductions (12:30 PM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (1 PM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (1 PM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Spring Book Sale (1 PM)
- Vinyasa Yoga Workshop with Dillon Cherrett (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Spring StringFest and Honor Orchestra Festival Concert (2:30 PM)
- Cooking with Kiddos (3 PM)
- Partner Yoga (3:30 PM)
- Yoga Relax (5:30 PM)
- Senior Voice Recital (8 PM)