National Nutrition Month
Friday, March 29, 2013 All Day
Health & Recreation
Contact: Dustin Frize 701.777.2702
March is National Nutrition Month! The theme of National Nutrition Month this year is “Eat Right, Eat Your Way, Every Day.” This campaign focuses attention on the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits. See how UND is celebrating National Nutrition Month.
"Capture Your Health" Photo Sharing Contest
Here is a chance to flash your food! Win weekly prizes or a grand prize! Contest runs from March 1-31.
Student Iron Chef Competition 2013
Semi-Final Competition Nights:
Monday, March 25 & Tuesday, March 26
Final Competition: Thursday, April 4
Food Drive - Benefiting St. Joseph's Social Care
St. Joseph's Social Care is a local organization actively providing food for those in need. Drop off your healthy, non-perishable food items to any of the 13 donation boxes around campus.
Other Events on This Day
- Holiday, Easter Weekend (All Day)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- UND W. Tennis at Northern Colorado (12 PM)
- Easter Egg Scramble (12 PM)
- UND Softball at Northern Colorado (2) (2 PM)
- UND Softball at Northern Colorado (4 PM)
- Good Friday Dinner at the Museum (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)