(editor's pick)Social Entrepreneur Forum
Thursday, March 28, 2013 6 PM
Community Event, Culture, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Katie Langlie 701.777.3132
Contact Dept: Center for Innovation
Ina Mae Rude Entrepreneur Center 4200 James Ray Drive, Grand Forks ND 58202
4200 James Ray Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
March 26th 6:00
Chad Salstrom: Origin Coffee and Tea.
David Sena: Northlands Rescue Mission.
Jason Schaefer: Red River Valley Community Action.+
They will discuss International, National, and Local problems that their organizations seek to address.
March 27th 6:00
Breakout Sessions with group discussion on Social Entrepreneurship model and plans for the future.
March 28th 6:00
Roundtable Discussion will unite all three entities in a group to brainstorm, consider, and make plans for social issues presented.
The Entrepreneur Forum is a series of events hosted by the Center for Innovation to provide inspiring speakers and networking opportunities for the community. Space is limited and participants are encouraged to arrive a few minutes early. The Entrepreneur Forum is free and open to the public.
The Center for Innovation is a division of the College of Business and Public Administration at the University of North Dakota that provides assistance to innovators, entrepreneurs, and researchers to launch new ventures, commercialize new technologies, and secure access to capital from private and public sources.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- National Nutrition Month (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- CANCELED: R.I.P.P.E.D. (7:15 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Dan Jones: Charcoal Exhibition (9 AM)
- Grids, Blobs, Smears and Stripes: A Timothy Ray Retrospective (9 AM)
- Workshop: Writing in the Cloud - iPads and Laptops (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Disney College Program Information tables (11 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Brian Maxwell Doctoral Examination (4:30 PM)
- 20/20/20 (4:45 PM)
- Studio One Live Show (5 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)