Tunnel of Oppression
Thursday, April 11, 2013 5 PM - 9 PM
Contact: Casey Weaver 701.777.8978
Contact Dept: Housing
Johnstone Hall Near the Johnstone Service Center
3301 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Tunnel of Oppression is a tour that will engage students in an immersive experience of scenes where participants will experience firsthand different forms of oppression through interactive acting, viewing, monologues and multimedia.
The Tunnel of Oppression will take place in the Johnstone-Fulton-Smith tunnel, which is located near the Johnstone Service Center. If you have any questions about the location or event please contact Casey Weaver at 777.8978 or casey.weaver@UND.edu.
This event is free and open to the public. Parking is accessible on Campus or the parking ramp.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit "Preliminary Approval of Thesis or Dissertation" form to the Graduate School office (All Day)
- Ally Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Workshop: Uploading Tests to Blackboard in One-Minute with Respondus (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- All-Studio Voice Recital (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Robinson Lecture (3:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- 20/20/20 (4:45 PM)
- Studio One Live Show (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)The GO Show! (5 PM)
- PowerBlock Founder Seminar (5 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Figure Drawing Class (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (7 PM)
- Hagerty Lecture (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Much Ado About Nothing (7:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Woodwind Studio Recital (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)