New Employee Orientation
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1 PM - 4 PM
Community Event, Meetings
Contact: Richard Sandwick 701.777.4802
Contact Dept: University of North Dakota - Human Resource & Payroll Services
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
New Employee Orientation for Staff, Faculty, and Student Employees.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Parking Ramp Maintenance (All Day)
- 40 Hour Family Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initital (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Northern Plains Convective Storm Symposium (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- PPT Seminar (2 PM)