New Employee Orientation
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9 AM - 12 PM
Community Event, Meetings
Contact: Richard Sandwick 701.777.4802
Contact Dept: University of North Dakota - Human Resource & Payroll Services
264 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
New Employee Orientation for Staff, Faculty, and Student Employees.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Boys Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)