Asbestos Supervisor Initital
Friday, June 14, 2013 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Community Event, Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Linda Rohde 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This initial 5-day course has been granted full approval by the EPA and various States to meet AHERA and ASHARA accreditation requirements for contractors/supervisors performing asbestos work in K-12 schools, as well as in public and commercial buildings. You receive intensive and practical instruction on asbestos abatement projects, from start to finish. You will tackle 14 hours of hands-on abatement exercises. Safe work practices, liability, and glove bag procedures are examined in detail. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of accreditation as an Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor under TSCA Title II/AHERA.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- North Dakota Girls State (All Day)
- North Dakota Girl's State (12 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Webcast (1 PM)
- Boys Basketball Elite Development Camp (3 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- INPSYDE Summer Institute (3 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lone Star - Dark Comedy at Fire Hall Theatre (9:30 PM)