Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Community Event, Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Linda Rohde 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The asbestos inspector course is a 3-day course that includes lectures, demonstrations, and 4 hours of hands-on training. Completing the course and passing the 50-question exam will make you a USEPA/AHERA-certified inspector.
The asbestos management planner course is a 2-day training course. You must be an accredited inspector before you can be accredited as a management planner. The management planner course is required under AHERA for persons who prepare asbestos management plans for schools.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Deadline for candidates to apply for a degree (All Day)
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Seattle Area Alumni Gathering (5:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (7 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (7 PM)
- Auditions - CAUTION: Children @ Play (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)