Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Community Event, Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Linda Rohde 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The asbestos inspector course is a 3-day course that includes lectures, demonstrations, and 4 hours of hands-on training. Completing the course and passing the 50-question exam will make you a USEPA/AHERA-certified inspector.
The asbestos management planner course is a 2-day training course. You must be an accredited inspector before you can be accredited as a management planner. The management planner course is required under AHERA for persons who prepare asbestos management plans for schools.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (All Day)
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)SIM-ND Media Day (1:30 PM)
- Institutional Review Board Meeting (2 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (5:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Art Exhibition Openings (6 PM)