Asbestos Management Planner Initial
Thursday, June 6, 2013 8 AM - 5 PM
Category: Community Event, Class Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Linda Rohde 701.777.0384
Contact Dept: Environmental Training Institute
1015 N 43rd St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This initial 2-day course has approval by the EPA and various states to meet AHERA accreditation requirements for management planners performing asbestos work in public and private, K-12 schools, as well as in public and commercial buildings. During the course you learn how to utilize the inspectors’ findings and develop a working management plan for a facility. Management planners are required by the EPA to develop operations and maintenance plans. Inspectors cannot develop these programs. Detailed consideration is given to hazard assessment and selection of control options. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of accreditation as an asbestos management planner.
Note: You must provide proof of having completed an EPA-approved AHERA Inspector Course prior to registration to be eligible for accreditation as a Management Planner.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (All Day)
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Initial (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Kick-Off Party! (2 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Into To Computers. (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)