Boys Basketball Summer Little Hoopers
Monday, July 29, 2013 9 AM - 12 PM
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Thelma Abbott 701.777.3478
Contact Dept: Athletics
Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
801 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This basketball camp is designed for boys grades 1-6 to teach the fundamentals of shooting technique, ball handling, passing and defense. Exciting and fun contests and awards each day. Perfect camp for young beginners!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- High School Girls' Soccer Team Camp (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- The Young Scientists & Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- OmniUpdate Training for Beginners (1:30 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)