(editor's pick)Conflict Resolution Center Annual Symposium
Monday, May 20, 2013 9 AM - 5 PM
Cost: $75.00/half day or $125.00/full day, $200.00/ 2 days, $300.00/3days, $400.00/full week
Category: Community Event, Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Joline Hughes 701.777.3664
Contact Dept: Conflict Resolution Center
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Weathering the Workplace Storm - Learning to Predict, Prepare and prevail - University of North Dakota Memorial Union
This week-long event is aimed at making business more pro-active, peaceful and profitable despite the storms we all face. To register, contact Joline Hughes at 777.3664 or e-mail UND.conflictresolution@UND.edu.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to add audit or change to/from audit (All Day)
- Last day to add a full-term course (All Day)
- (editor's pick)"Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND W. Tennis -- NCAA Championships (9 AM)
- UND M. Tennis -- NCAA Championships (9 AM)
- Anita Brazier Farewell Reception (1:30 PM)
- Alzheimer’s Information Class (1:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)