(editor's pick)Tech Trends Forum: Plagiarism Strategies & Software
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:30 PM - 2 PM
Lectures / Seminars
Contact: Shae Samuelson 701.777.2129
Contact Dept: CILT
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Attend the Tech Trends Forum on Plagiarism and Papers to get an overview of strategies for preventing plagiarism and how SafeAssign is used at UND to check research papers. These strategies are commonly used for student assignments, but are also useful for faculty scholarly work. Fair use of resources and plagiarism software features will be discussed.
The Tech Trends Forum takes place from 12:30 to 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, in the Memorial Union River Valley Room. Register early to reserve a lunch.
Please register by Thursday, April 18, to reserve a lunch. Visit CILT athttp://UND.edu/cilt/workshops/workshops.cfm or contact Shae Samuelson at 777.2129, or shae.samuelson@UND.edu.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Earth Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Workshop: Creating Interactive Study Aids with StudyMate (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Big Sky Conference Tournament (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Earth Week: UND and City Tours (11 AM)
- Yoga Relax (11:45 AM)
- UND Women's Golf at Chandler, Ariz. (12 PM)
- Noon Cycling (12 PM)
- Hadi Jabbari Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Career Crash Course: Resume/Cover Letter Writing (12:30 PM)
- UND Softball vs. South Dakota (2 PM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight (3 PM)
- UND Women's Track & Field at Cobber Twilight (3 PM)
- UND Softball vs. South Dakota (2) (3 PM)
- CYGA (4 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Celebrating Art of the 60s & 70s (4:30 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Row & Ride (5:30 PM)
- CANCELED: Boxing (5:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)University Band & UND Rock & Rhythm Review "Pops" Concert (8 PM)
- “POPS” concert (8 PM)
- Beginners Swing (8:30 PM)