(editor's pick)Lavender Graduation
Friday, May 3, 2013 3 PM - 4 PM
On May 3rd at 3:00 p.m. we will recognize graduates of the UND Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans*, Queer, Questioning, and Ally student community with a Lavender Graduation in the River Valley Room of the Memorial Union. Light refreshments will be served and a short presentation will begin at 3:30 p.m. All faculty, staff, and students are welcome to attend and join us in celebrating the many achievements of the UND GLBTQQA student community as they prepare to graduate.
Graduating students interested in being recognized at this event should RSVP to Melissa Bonner, GLBTQQA GSA, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 26th at 4:30 p.m.
Thank you for your support and for helping us mark this important event in the lives of our students.
Dr. Cassie Gerhardt
Assistant Dean of Students for Student Involvement and Leadership
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Reading and Review Day (All Day)
- Night Staff Appreciation Breakfast (6 AM)
- Gordon Iseminger - 50 Years (9:30 AM)
- Distinguished Dissertation, Thesis and Creative Exhibition Awards (10 AM)
- Grilling on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Spring Fling Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- Cedric (Tony) Grainger Retirement Reception (1:30 PM)
- Wellness Center Director Candidate Forum (2 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Portland State (2 PM)
- UND Softball vs. Portland State (2) (2 PM)
- IRB Meeting (2 PM)
- PPT Seminar (2 PM)
- UND Men's Track & Field at NDSU - Tune Up (3 PM)
- UND Track & Field at NDSU Tune - Up (3 PM)
- Wellness Center Director Candidate Student Forum (4 PM)
- Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- Theater Prom (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- Moon Over Buffalo (7:30 PM)