Friday, April 26, 2013 12 PM
This year’s Chemistry Department Abbott Lectures will be given on April 25 and 26 by Debra R. Rolison, section head at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory.
Rolison will give the last Abbott Lecture, titled “Enhancing Energy Storage on the Macroscale via Architectural Design on the Nanoscale,” at noon Friday, April 26, in 138 Abbott Hall. All are welcome to attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Earth Week (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND W. Tennis - Big Sky Conference Tournament (9 AM)
- UND M. Tennis -- Big Sky Conference Tournament (9 AM)
- Turbo Kick (12 PM)
- Mariah Laver Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- UND Softball at Idaho State (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)2013 Leadership Awards Reception (2:30 PM)
- Leadership Awards Reception (2:30 PM)
- UND Softball at Idaho State (2) (3 PM)
- PiYo Strength (3:30 PM)
- Guest Piano Masterclass (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics and Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)ArtSee (4:30 PM)
- Spring Jam (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Spring Jam (7 PM)
- Moon Over Buffalo (7:30 PM)
- Concert Choir and Vivo (8 PM)