Thursday, May 9, 2013 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Men's Track at Big Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Kristen Votava Doctoral Examination (10:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (2 PM)
- Kathleen Tiemann Farewell Reception (2:30 PM)
- Kenneth Ngale Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (7 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Moon Over Buffalo (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)