Thursday, May 9, 2013 7 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Looking for an abs workout that really works? Whether you are striving for a beach-ready six pack or just looking into toning your abs a bit, enCORE will get the job done. This low-impact, high-intensity class is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your core. This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this 30 minute session is for you!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Final Examination Period (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- UND Men's Track at Big Sky Conference Championship (10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Kristen Votava Doctoral Examination (10:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (2 PM)
- Kathleen Tiemann Farewell Reception (2:30 PM)
- Kenneth Ngale Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (7 PM)
- Moon Over Buffalo (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)