Thursday, May 2, 2013 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Pilates Room 130
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Leave your leg warmers at home, because this is not your sister's aerobics class! This beginner level boxing class covers the basics of boxing, perfects your technique, and prepares you for a more advanced class. You will learn to train like a boxer from punching, to core conditioning, to cardiovascular training. This six-week-long boxing session will challenge you both mentally and physically so you can walk away feeling stronger and more accomplished. Think you have what it takes? Then sign up! (This is non-contact boxing).
Registration for the 2nd 6 weeks begins on March 5 and runs through March 17, 2013. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. (60 min).
Register Here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=190392
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit "Final Report on Candidate" form to the Graduate School Office (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Mother's Day Pottery Sale (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (10:30 AM)
- Career Crash Course: Job Search/Networking Techniques (12:30 PM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (1 PM)
- Southwestern Advantage Info Session (1 PM)
- Southwestern Advantage Info Session (3 PM)
- Turbo Kick (3:45 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- 20/20/20 (4:45 PM)
- Studio One Live Show (5 PM)
- Music Video Cycle (5:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computer (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- Story Time at Campbell Library (7 PM)
- Moon Over Buffalo (7:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Science Café (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8:45 PM)