Monday, July 22, 2013 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ZUMBA is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dance! ZUMBA incorporates principles of interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total-body toning. It targets areas such as glutes, legs, arms, and ABS! These fitness methods are combined with explosive and exotic Latin music rhythms and dance moves. This dance-fitness fusion creates a PARTY-like atmosphere that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape, and keep coming back for more!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Girl's Basketball All Day/Overnight Camp (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 3 (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Joseph Mehus Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Explore Grand Forks (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Performing Arts: Beauty & the Beast (7 PM)