Tuesday, July 16, 2013 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
If you’re looking for a challenge, this three-in-one total body workout is just for you! Maximize your time at the gym with 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of strength training, and 20 minutes of core conditioning. Burn calories and build muscle in this hour long session that will make you sweat!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 2 (All Day)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grad Expo (11 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Nicola M. Telbis Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Lauraine Snelling Author Event (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Concerts in the Garden: Whitehorse (6 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movies in the Park (9 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)