Tuesday, July 16, 2013 6:45 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
PiYo Strength is the perfect fusion equaling strength building, rhythmic movement and power with a foundation in Pilates and Yoga that burns calories while transforming the body. It includes modifications so everyone can participate, yet offers progressions to challenge the more advanced – either way you’ll get results! It’s a class unlike any you’ve ever tried before!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 2 (All Day)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grad Expo (11 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Nicola M. Telbis Doctoral Examination (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Lauraine Snelling Author Event (5 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Concerts in the Garden: Whitehorse (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movies in the Park (9 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)