Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Finding North Dakota" 250 Years of Mapping Exhibit (All Day)
- North Dakota Girls State (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Girl's Basketball Skills Camp (All Day)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initital (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- North Dakota Girl's State (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)New Building Kickoff (1 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- INPSYDE Summer Institute (3 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)