CANCELLED: Cardio Kick!
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
�Class will resume next week, July 17th.
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 1 (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- UND Youth Volleyball Camp (10 AM)
- Kara Cline Doctoral Examination (10:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)