Wednesday, July 17, 2013 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 2 (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Jocelyn M. Dunnigan Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Mike P. McGrath Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Meet You In The Soaring Eagle Prairie Garden (4:30 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- Bite Sized Art History (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)