Thursday, July 11, 2013 6 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A full body workout that will get your heart rate pumping and your muscles burning. This class blends cardiovascular conditioning and strength-training exercises to challenge anyone at any level using a variety of fitness equipment including the bosu ball.
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- UND Hockey School Week 1 (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Thursday Morning Women's Golf League (7 AM)
- Darlene S. Hanson Doctoral Examination (8:30 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- UND Youth Volleyball Camp (10 AM)
- Kevin Buettner Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Mission Classic Golf Scramble (11:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Event! Dr. Carl Barrentine's Moths of North Dakota (2 PM)
- Institutional Review Board Meeting (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (4:45 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physical Therapy White Coat Ceremony (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)