Tuesday, July 23, 2013 4 PM - 5 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CycleFit is a cycling class designed for riders seeking a challenging; anyone at any fitness level can try this class. This cardiovascular workout will increase your aerobic and anaerobic functions. Training for hills, sprints, speed, and more will be included during this fun and energizing session!
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise Room 272/274.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Girl's Basketball All Day/Overnight Camp (12 AM)
- UND Hockey School Week 3 (All Day)
- Jennifer Soupir-Fremstad Doctoral Examination (8 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Running, Reading & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (9 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Popping for Scholarships (11 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Concerts in the Garden: Elliott Brood (6 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- Summer Performing Arts: Beauty & the Beast (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)